Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's the little things

A lot of big issues have come up in this campaign - but the things I hear about most from voters as I go door-to-door are the small things. Potholes. Traffic lights. Parking tickets. Decaying infrastructure. Dirty streets. Graffiti.

These are the everyday things that can make our lives better or worse. And every one of these small changes is within our reach. As our next representative on the City Council, I pledge to make these quality of life concerns my number-one priority. And I invite readers of this blog to contribute photos or descriptions of neighborhood problems. Just email a photo or a note to basics@JohnHeyer.org. We'll post your concern here. And I pledge to fix the problem within my first year in office.

No comments:

Post a Comment